We’re looking for people who want to give back to their communities and be an inspiration to others.
clubs also welcome Rotaractors, Rotary Peace Fellows, and other members of the family of Rotary who qualify for membership.
The Rotary Club of Marikina North accepts new members ONLY by invitation. You may express your interest in joining by signing up using the form below. We will contact you by email or phone to discuss your interest in Rotary. You’ll be invited to get to know the club better by attending a club meeting, a social event, or even to join in on a service project as a volunteer.
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
As a club member, you will be asked to:
- Pay club dues
- Attend meetings and events
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference